My Son Can Dance (Nina Amir), dba Pure Spirit Creations (PSC), provides author coaching, author training, blog coaching, Certified High Performance Coaching, consulting, and among other services in the areas of nonfiction writing; publishing; blogging and blogging books; and personal growth and practical spirituality. Within this agreement, “we,” “our,” and “us” refer to PSC, while “you” and “user” refer to all other individuals and/or entities accessing this website for any reason.
Should you access the PSC website and choose to utilize one of PSC’s many services you agree to all Terms of Services. If you do not agree to these Terms of Services, then you are not authorized to use this website or PSC’s services. Further, should you disregard or violate any term in this Agreement or any procedures or policies that may be connected to this Agreement, then PSC reserves the right to cancel any services PSC would provide, or is providing, to you.
These Terms of Services embody the entire Agreement and understanding of the parties and supersedes all prior agreements, implicit or otherwise, between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of California. You and PSC agree to resolve any claims relating to these Terms of Services through final and binding arbitration. The unenforceability or invalidity of any term of this Agreement shall not affect the enforceability or validity of any remaining terms of this Agreement.
PSC reserves the right to modify these Terms of Services and any policies affecting the website by posting on this website, which will be effective immediately upon posting. These terms of service are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Copyrights. You agree that you will not reprint, republish, or distribute any materials found on PSC’s website. You acknowledge that PSC’s materials are protected by copyright law and you will not copy PSC’s materials in any way.
- Trademarks. You agree not to use the PSC logo, PSC program logos, trademarks and service marks without express permission from PSC as these marks are all property of PSC.
- Digital Materials. You agree that you will not attempt to override or circumvent any of the rules protecting digital materials. PSC grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive free license to access and use the information and materials on the website provided that your use is personal and noncommercial and complies with this Terms of Services.
- Membership Username and Password. You agree that the membership username and password you created are for your personal use, that you are responsible for any use of your username and password, and you are not permitted to allow any other person to use your username and password for any purpose.
- Links. You acknowledge that PSC has not reviewed and monitored the content of all the sites linked to or from PSC’s website and that PSC is not responsible for the content of any of those sites and does not take responsibility for them or endorse them in any way. You further agree that you shall not link to any secured portions of this website.
- Age of User. You represent and warrant that you are thirteen years of age or older and if not, an adult or guardian has supervised your activity on this website and use of PSC’s services
- Disclaimer and Other Warranties. You agree and understand that the user operates on this website at his or her own risk. PSC disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. PSC cannot be held responsible for the use of services, links, or information provided by PSC for any event that results, not limited to financial losses or other negative outcomes. Any and all materials that are downloaded from this website are downloaded at your own risk. Any damage to your computer system or loss of data caused as a result of downloading is solely your responsibility. We are not responsible for malicious third parties, such as hackers, who act beyond our control and without our fault or negligence.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold PSC, and our directors, officers, employees and representatives harmless from any and all losses (including attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims that you assert based on your use of this website or PSC’s services.
- Cancellation of Services with or without Cause. You agree that PSC may cancel the services PSC renders with cause should PSC feel you are unfit for PSC’s services for any reason, with or without cause should we be unable to provide you with services for any reason.
- Compliance with the Law. You agree to use PSC’s services in compliance with all applicable laws, foreign and domestic. Should you use PSC’s services in violation of any law, PSC reserves the right to discontinue any services provided and disclose any information as necessary for us to cooperate with law enforcement officials.
- PSC Affiliates. As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of PSC, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in any PSC Affiliate Agreement (Agreement). Your participation in a PSC Affiliate Program is solely to legally advertise PSC’s website or products and to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to PSC by your own website or personal referrals. By signing up for a PSC Affiliate Program (Program), you also indicate your acceptance of the PSC Affiliate Agreement terms and conditions.
- Guest Bloggers. PSC guest bloggers may post only original work and must not infringe the copyrights of others and may not plagiarize other’s works. Guest bloggers must cite outside sources accurately. PSC reserves the right to reject guest blog contributions at PSC’s discretion. PSC does not offer any compensation for writing for guest bloggers and and PSC does not guarantee any particular site or audience reach. PSC guest bloggers are not permitted to re-publish their contributions to PSC blogs. PSC reserves the right to edit, adapt, update, and remove contributions at their discretion. Affiliate links shall not be included in guest blog post submissions, however PSC reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate. PSC owns the copyrights to each guest blog post and may re-publish guest blog posts in other all other media now known or hereafter invented including printed books. PSC calls-to-action to other PSC content may be added to guest blog published submissions. By guest blogging with PSC you agree that you are in no way an employee of PSC, nor shall you hold yourself out to be an employee of PSC.
- Disclosure. PSC is an affiliate marketer with links to online retailers within the PSC blog. PSC may write about third-party products and services, and blog visitors may click on links to those products and services. PSC may earn a commission from PSC blog visitor’s clicks to third party providers of products and services linked from the PSC blog.
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
If you pay by credit card through the PSC website or, alternatively, through a PSC employee, you grant PSC permission to charge all fees incurred to the credit card you provided to us. If payment cannot be charged to your credit card for any reason, we are not obligated to provide the service that you requested until you tender payment for the unpaid balance.
All refunds are made at PSC’s discretion. It is our purpose and desire to provide high quality services to you, and should you feel we have not done so we want to hear about it and we may refund you for the purchase price. However, complaints without substantiation or simple dissatisfaction with the outcome of a legitimately provided service may not warrant a refund.
These terms of service were last updated on: July 12, 2018.